Words fail to paint the complete picture of this boldly reimagined, seamless blend of country and modern. Designed for living richly, from the whole house Russound Audio System (with Polk in-ceiling/in-wall speakers) to the LeCache 3800 450-bottle wine cabinet, this home provides the sanctuary you seek. For the chefs, there are the KitchenAid 6-burner cooktop and double oven, pot filler, island prep sink and LG French Door fridge, all in a beautifully remodeled kitchen.
The ensuite received a recent makeover, dazzingly redesigned to maximize style, comfort and utility. Add to that three other full bedrooms, a game room and an office, and you’ve got plenty of room to work, study or play!
Green features include a 6 KW solar panel system on the roof and a Juicebox L2 Smart Car Charger in the garage. The tech savvy will be happy to find Cat6/RG6 drops in most rooms with a patch panel in the media closet.
Live large on this 0.7 acre parcel featuring views to the San Mateo Bridge and beyond. A generous patio, jetted spa and large open field invite you outside to entertain or relax and enjoy nature.
- Large flat grassy area
- Gas fire pit and jetted spa
- Private balcony with views off primary bedroom
- Balcony with views off living room
- Open kitchen/dining/family area with sliders to patio
- Large kitchen island with breakfast bar & prep sink
- Kitchen cabinets with clever organizers & recessed compost container
- Exposed-beam vaulted ceiling in living room
- Two fireplaces
- Hardwood floors
- Laundry room with sink, cabinets, folding counter & drying rack
- Workbench in garage
- Bountiful citrus trees